Monday, February 7, 2011

Life isn't like a pencil, you can't erase the mistakes that you have made. Life is more like a pen. You can use whiteout to cover the mistakes up, but you always be reminded of where you went wrong.

In life you don't get the people you want. You get the people you need; to teach you, to hurt you, to love you, to make you laugh. To make you the person you exactly should be.

People ask why life is sometimes so full of pain. Well, without pain, would we learn how to appreciate happiness? Would people learn from their mistakes? Would people learn how to pick themselves up after they fall? Sometimes pain is the best teacher and through the pain, we learn how to show kindness to others.

I believe that we are who we choose to be. Nobody’s going to come & save you, you got to save yourself. Nobody’s going to give you anything. You’ve got to go out & fight for it. Nobody knows what you want except for you. & Nobody will be as sorry as you if you don’t get it. So don’t give up on your dreams

She might look happy on the outside, but deep down, she just wants to drop down on her knees and cry all the tears she can possibly pour out.

The truth is: 
I’m terrified of the future.
 I’m absolutely horrified of failing. 
I just wanna be somebody. Somebody great.

When no ones around to see her pain, she breaks down. They say she’s so strong, but they’ve never seen her cry. She’s got everyone fooled.

 

Everyone makes mistakes, But at the end of the day, none of that matters. What matters is how you learned from it.

I’m on the verge of of breaking down. The strength I have to hold myself together is slowly fading away. I just need somebody, somebody to lean on. I feel so alone and I hate it. Save me, please.

If your heart was broken in the past, you broke it with the lies you believed about love. Love makes you strong; selfishness makes you weak. Love doesn’t hurt. What hurts is the fear, selfishness, and control that come from the lies you believe in.