Thursday, December 9, 2010

Journal #9 - Canadian Citizen Assembly @ Carr

I saw a cute refugee today and a guy who looked like Harry Potter. It was at this assembly our school hosted for people becoming citizens of Canada. "Harry Potter immigrated from Hogwarts." BAHAHA. And I seen a guy who looked like a ginger bread man. There were these two little kids, I'm assuming they were siblings 'cause they were with a lady. They were Asian. They were scared of all of the people at the assembly. Scared of leaving their old country. They were hugging onto each other. Their mom tried breaking them apart.. but they ran back to each other. They were holding on so tight. It was the cutest thing ever. Now a days, siblings either hate each other, find each other annoying, or just simply ignore them. I wish I still talked to my brother. I miss the old days when we were kids and still talked to each other. I want to talk to him, but it's just awkward, like we haven't talked in years and he's going to college soon. So, I don't know.