Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Giovanni Greco - Journal # 7

In those two months, you made me smile more than I did in a lifetime. 
You promised that you would always be here. You told me "Foreve... no n at the ending because that would mean the end of forever." We were both crazy. Both made those crazy faces. I heard you're a player now because of me... I don't know if that's a good thing or not. But, that's a shame, 'cause any girl would be lucky to have the OLD you... The you who didn't 'geeve hard' and had 'monster truck wheels.' The guy who would never dare playing a girl. The guy who wasn't cocky. The guy who I spent grade eight thinking of. The guy who I gave up on trying at school.  The guy who would write all those cute notes to me. The guy who gave up all his sleep to talk to me.  The guy who wasn't a slut. The guy who didn't get wasted. The guy who didn't throw girls away like they were nothing. Well, even though you broke you're promises, I guess I'm guilty to. I said I couldn't live without you - Well, here I am now.
I do miss you, but one day, I'll stop.
- Tuesday Novemeber 10, 2009.
- November 21, 2009..

Best day of my life.
Soccer tournement.
You had me at hello.
- November 28, 2009..
Paranormal activity - Funniest day of my life.
"Maybe she just farted." - Edward
With all VJM and Roch's people.
Filled two rows at Colossus.
- Decemeber 4, 2009..
Chilled at the park.
Failed to open a coffee cup. LOL.
FAST FORWARD 
- Mid-January 
When everything started falling apart..
- January 15, 2010..
Bye.





Exactly like us.


Days, like today... everything just comes rushing back to me.