Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Favourite Dream

I had a dream you broke up with your girlfriend, and called me but I wasn't there to pick up.
Your friend called, then you, then her again.. I think her name was Bridget
And your number was with a 9 somewhere.
And somehow I knew you were going to this place with like train tracks and snow everywhere.
When I know you were there, I ran to Ruchama for perfume LOL Then we I ran near you.
We looked into each others eyes like the first time ... I told you I missed you
You announced me as your girl again. We were so cute. Always cuddling and laughing.
I felt so strong and like nothing could ruin that. You laid me on the snowy traintracks
and kiss me in front of your ex. Claudia Iaboni. It felt like the old you was back.
You said I looked better than last year.. 

THEN I WOKE UP, FUCK MY LIFE.