Thursday, June 2, 2011

That feeling when you’re so sad

even food can’t cheer you up


callmevictoriaa:

patrickayy:

misfits-xoxo:

debbygiveshugs:

bbborillo:

ridinsolofornow:

THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS.

Been there done that.
@ceston,eric,camille,candice,abby

i cant even sleep over at a GIRL FRIEND’S house! (my parents are that strictly-retarded about stuff)

AMEN TO THAT !

weird, i can sleepover at anyones house, even girls. me and my friends families are tight like that :D

LIKE T NOT LIKE WERE GONNA HAVE SEX 

You wonder why I’m insecure? Because there are girls out there who look gorgeous without even trying. When they wake up they look like angels. When I wake up, I look like I just got out of a war. Those photogenic girls who look good in every photo. When someone takes a photo of me, my face looks half retarded. They don’t even need to dress nicely and they’ll still look good. How they can capture your attention just by walking past. I want to be able to


organicallypure:

OMGOMGOMOGMG
LMFAO

I wonder if anyone looks at me and thinks, “Wow, she’s pretty.”


When your bestfriend calls you, you’re all like…



When you’re finally done with your project which is due next day:


do that.

ifuckswiththelightson:

lisatotherescue-:

sincerlyny:


HOLD ON TANIQUA WE GOIN’ DOWN

I want a summer love.

That awkward moment when you realize you’re recording when you meant to take a picture.


That moment when you have to pretend to be happy for someone.


WHEN MY TEACHER ASKS ME WHY I DIDN’T DO MY HOMEWORK..


Well…
no0neisperfect:
no0neisperfect: