Thursday, June 2, 2011


I really wish I could kill the sexiest person alive.. but I don’t have the guts to commit suicide.


When you realize you just said something really stupid.


  ALLLLL THE TIME !



awkwardheights:

dead.  With The Save ! ! ! ! ! 
During a test:
Before the test:
“I’m gonna pass this shit”

When you get the test and see the first question:

“What the fuck? We didn’t learn this!”

So you look around, trying to cheat and realize you’re surrounded by dumbasses:

The last 5 minutes of the test:


When you first played “the scary maze game” .

landingamongstars:

Or her, or her, or her, or her.. dopeswaag:

amen
That awkward moment when you realize you’re ugly as fuck.

manicpanic-:


Reblog if you know where this is from. 

freaking childhood right der
BLUEEEEEEEES CLUEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOL
When you take a picture of yourself and you’re like
Oh! It’s actually a good one

But then you start looking at it like

& the more you look at it the more you hate it

So you end up hating it and thinking you’re the ugliest thing alive.


According to Pink, I’m fucking perfect. So fuck you.


My followers are all so pretty.

And I’m just sitting here wallowing in my unattractiveness like:

ineedalight:

heatofthemoment:


Everyone calm down, I got tape on it.

i just burst into laughter in the middle of class… dear god

I can’t even handle this right now, holy shit. 
Everyone calm down, I got tape on it.F’rreal