Thursday, May 26, 2011

Normal people going to the kitchen to drink water at night:

image
Me going to the kitchen to drink water at night:
image
I don’t smoke cigs… but this is dope. 

Talking on the phone, walking around the house and you start doing random shit


truth.real life.lespritsouffle:

Lmao , who ever made this FUCK YOUU !

That awkward moment when you try to kick in an open door.


What are you doing?


Mila Kunis <3
jeysongzissodope:

fuckin dope

Imagine having your period on your wedding day…


Trying to decide which cup belongs to who.


but… I will actually use this pick up line lmao
 
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
 
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.