Sunday, April 17, 2011


“Would you just stay with me?”
“Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we’re already fighting.”
“Well that’s what we do. We fight. You tell me when I’m being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you’re being a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I’m not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a two-second rebound rate then you’re back doing the next pain in the ass thing.”
“So what?”
“So it’s not gonna be easy, it’s gonna be really hard, and we’re gonna have to work at this everyday but I wanna do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday.”

the best relationship is when you two can act like lovers and best friends. it’s when you have more playful moments than serious moments. it’s when you can joke around, let each other have piggy backs, have unexpected hugs and random kisses. it’s when you two give each other that specific stare and just smile. it’s when you’ll rather chill inside to watch movies, eat junk food and cuddle than go out all the time. it’s when you’ll stay up all night just to settle your arguments and problems. it’s when you can completely act yourself and they can still love you for who you are.

ailujbeyer:


Probably one of the best things i’ve ever seen. It made me cry, but I love this guy & his videos.

Always makes me cryThat’s actually how girls sit when they’re upset, and that’s actually how a guy would sit if he was upset.
I like this picture cause it’s actually true. 
That’s actually how girls sit when they’re upset, and that’s actually how a guy would sit if he was upset.
I like this picture cause it’s actually true.

I really can’t picture anyone having a crush on me. I can’t picture someone thinking about m

Those days when you’re not talking to someone who talks to you everyday.

e before they fall asleep, or telling their friends about me. I can’t picture anyone getting butterflies because I said hi to them, or even just smiled at them. I can’t picture someone smiling at the computer screen or their cell phones when we’re talking.