Sunday, April 17, 2011

selasidee:

rofl -_-imagesourceblog:

“A few years ago, French photographer Sacha Goldberger found his 91-year-old Hungarian grandmother Frederika feeling lonely and depressed. To cheer her up, he suggested that they shoot a series of outrageous photographs in unusual costumes, poses, and locations. Grandma reluctantly agreed, but once they got rolling, she couldn’t stop smiling.”
We like the idea of photography as therapy, especially when the finished product is this good.
via“A few years ago, French photographer Sacha Goldberger found his 91-year-old Hungarian grandmother Frederika feeling lonely and depressed. To cheer her up, he suggested that they shoot a series of outrageous photographs in unusual costumes, poses, and locations. Grandma reluctantly agreed, but once they got rolling, she couldn’t stop smiling.”runawayfrommebaby:

(via deucessss, thesexkitten)dudeimsuchateen:

Teenage Years

One day when I’m like 30, I’m gonna log onto my tumblr, for the first time in who knows how long it’ll be by then, and read all of my posts. Every single one. And I’m probably gonna either laugh at how ridiculous I was, or cry because I’ll never be this young and naive again.