Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Went to Dave and Busters with Merna Jibrielle Jaro. The rollercoaster = me banging my head on the side. Was fucking hilarious. I started to scream as if it were Behemoth, but it was so soft. Everyone was looking LMAOOOOO. Omg, must do this again. Merna started crying. Then we played a game where, you had to drop a circlular shaped item into the barrel. I won 3 times. Merna won once. Together we won about 250+250+200+150=850 tickets. I went where the tickets came out, open my mouth and waiting for the tickets to come. I was pretending to shower in them. People at the basketball games were laughing. The game was so addicting. Future gambling addicts for sure. We both got a teddy bear, glow stick, and lollipop. The total cost of it was 5000 tickets. Live fucking night.