Saturday, January 29, 2011

I’m so used to everyone doubting me. When i mean everyone I mean even my own parents don’t believe in me. Everyone thinks I have no plan. I have no future. My ex girl told me “she wants a boyfriend with a future”. My parents say “You haven’t proven anything. For me to believe you”.

Well doubt me. Keep doubting me. Cause when I accomplished my goals don’t be the one asking for any help. Cause none of you helped me with my dream in the first place. Just wait and see what i will shape my life into.

Cause I have a plan for myself. I see a bright future ahead of me. I don’t really care what you see because its obviously not the same image as mine. But, If i fail, and i am defeated. Believe me I will walk up to your steps and say you were right. But i doubt that will happen because even if I’m shot down, and denied. I will get to my goals or die trying.

So Doubt me. Just wait and see what I’m about to do with my life.