Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Class - Journal #6

You know what I spent my entire last night doing up to 5 AM? Pursuit of happiness work. When I go to school, I'm in a group of four people - so guess what? I'M THE ONE WORKING MY ASS OFF, while everyone's laughing and having a good time. This guy's like "Why are you so quiet?"
Are you high or just retarded? And this girl is like laughing and telling jokes and hitting me on my back. Like ok, no you're not funny... like at all. Chill on the KFC. Only person that tried helping? Brianna. I hate being put in a group of people who don't do shit. And it's not even like its the first time - way too many times now... the best part was they didn't even bother to say thank you or anything. 

Next thing that pissed me off.
Okay, you have the flu and you're legit using all the tissue boxes at school. Killing like half of the tress in the world. WHY DO YOU BOTHER COMING TO SCHOOL. Keep you're disease infested ass at home. Now I'm starting to get sick yay. On top of that, you're so obnoxious when you blow your nose, like there are people around you, you know. It's so disgusting.  

= Bad day.


Quote of the day:
"Why does she always wear a scarf"
"Is she like, transvestite?"
Or he..